Communications Director/Research Fellow at The Japan Institute of International Affairs.
- Public Relations Strategy, Public Diplomacy Related Activities
- Public diplomacy, political warfare, soft power, sharp power, strategic communications, media, public opinions, etc.
|2017||M.A., Osaka School of International Public Policy, Osaka University|
|2017||Completed, Graduate Minor Programs & Graduate Program for Advanced Interdisciplinary Studies, Osaka University|
|2019-present||Research Fellow, Institute for Future Engineering (IFENG)|
|2019-present||Specially Appointed Assistance Professor, Kyoto University, Resilience Practice Unit|
|2018-2019||Official of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Japan|
|Office for Strategic Communication Hub, Minister’s Secretariat|
|2017-2018||Research Fellow, International Peace and Security Department, The Sasakawa Peace Foundation|
- “Public Diplomacy toward the U.S. under the Second Abe Administration ―Policies and their Effects―”, the Association of
- International Public Policy Studies, Osaka University, vol.22, no.2, pp.35-57, March 2017.
- “Reasons behind Japan’s foreign policy needs public diplomacy”, Wedge Infinity, August 3, 2018.
- “China’s stalemate of the information manipulation activities against U.S. public opinion: Can Japan take advantage of it?”,
- Wedge Infinity, September 20, 2018.
- “The True Character of ‘Japan House’ inundated with foreigners: visited by YOSHIKI and Prince William too”, Toyokeizai,
- October 31, 2018.
- “The World which was continued to be tossed about by China’s Sharp Power: China’s public diplomacy has started to be
- criticized -Part 1”, Wedge Infinity, November 1, 2018.
- “China’s Sharp Power and the world which cannot resist her ‘economic cooperation’: China’s public diplomacy has started to be
- criticized -Part 2”, Wedge Infinity, November 2, 2018.
- “The situation where the image of Japan improves in the world: Strengths and weaknesses of the public diplomacy strategy under
- the Abe administration”, Toyokeizai, May 8, 2019.
- (Now writing books related to China’s Sharp Power and Public Diplomacy Strategies conducted by Japan, China and South Korea.)