Fellow at The Japan Institute of International Affairs.
- Chinese Politics
- Modern Chinese History
- Comparative Politics
|2012-||Part-time Lecturer, Aoyama Gakuin University|
|2012-2013||Guest Associate Professor, The Graduate School of Kyushu University|
|2011-||Research Fellow, The Japan Institute of International Affairs|
|2011-||Part-time Lecturer, Ferris University|
|2011-2012||Part-time Lecturer, Keio Girls Senior High School|
|2008- 2010||Part-time Research Fellow, The Institute of International Studies|
|2006||MA in Law, Keio University|
|2004||BA in International Relations, Ritsumeikan University|
- “Rethinking the History of the People’s Republic of China from the Perspectives of Local Society: Over The Birth of the People’s Republic of China: A Social History, 1945-1954 (2011), by Yuji Sasagawa”, Western Japan Meeting of Japan Association for Asian Studies (JAAS), Hiroshima, 2012.
- "Who are the Activists?: Problems in Recruitment of Village Cadres during the Civil War in China," Kokusai Josei, No. 80, 2011.
- "Requisition of Provisions and Class Struggle in Northeast Liberated Area, 1945-48," in Nobuo Takahashi ed., Kyukoku, Doin, Chitsujo (Tokyo: Keio University Press, 2010).
- "Conscription and Land Reform in Northeast Liberated Area, 1945-48," Chikakiniarite, No. 57, 2010.
- "Land Reform and Agricultural Production in North Manchuria" Kokusai Josei, No. 79, 2010.
- "War Mobilization and State Building in Northeast Liberated Area, 1945-48," Annual Meeting of Japan Association for Asian Studies (JAAS), Kobe, 2008.
- Japan Association for Asian Studies
- The Japan Association of International Relations