Research Fellow at The Japan Institute of International Affairs.
- British Imperial History
- British policy in the Middle East
- Muslims and Converts of the British Empire
|2018-2019||Junior Visiting Fellow, The Japan Institute of International Affairs|
|2019-||Research Fellow, The Japan Institute of International Affairs|
|2010||B.A. in Law, Chuo University|
|2013||M.A. in Law, Keio University|
- “The Mosul question in British empire, 1916-1926,” Hogaku seijigaku ronkyu (Journal of law and political studies) 119, 2018 (in Japanese).
- “British Perception of Islam and Ottoman Empire: The Idea of Arab Caliphate as Responses to Pan-Islamism,” Hogaku seijigaku ronkyu (Journal of law and political studies) 120, 2019 (in Japanese).
- “Empire in International Relations and Constructivism,” Globalization of Constructivism: Its Possibilities and Limits (Workshop by The Japan Association of International Relations , JAIR).
- The Japan Association of International Relations (JAIR)
- Japan Association for Middle East Studies (JAMES)